THE RULES! Each player lists 8 facts or habits about themselves; the rules of the game are to be posted first; at the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people.
1. I am glad that I went through the 80's completely oblivious.
2. Until the time I was 15, I wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt or with make up and I swore I'd never, ever have long hair. At 19, I wear skirts almost exclusively, put on makeup within 10 minutes of waking up every morning and have my hair to my waist.
3. I believe in predestination but don't take the term "Calvinist" too seriously. Though for the sake of giving an explination of what I believe, I may use the term Calvinism, I really don't consider myself a Calvinist. I'm a Christian. I don't care what Calvin said...I care what the Bible says. I just happen to believe that they are very similar.
4. I hate roaches. HATE roaches. They make me shiver and scream.
5. I am friends with a lot of people, but don't open up to them very often. Because of this, most people, even my closest friends, don't know who I really am.
6. I'm courting a guy who is nine weeks younger than me and we have spent 80% of our official relationship on different continents.
7. I have gotten attached to clothes shopping. Especially sales. Half the fun of having new clothes is saying "Oh thank you, I'm glad you like it...it was $5 at the outlet."
8. I went out of the country for the first time this summer. I liked it very much, as I knew I would. It only reinforced my dream to travel the world. Maybe someday...
People I tag- Everyone who would do it has already been tagged...so whatever.