sabato, giugno 18, 2005

The Psalmist on Mornings!

David penned some beautiful works which refer to the morning. I chose my favorites to post here.
Ps 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my
prayer to You and eagerly watch.
Ps 30:5
For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
Ps 46:5
God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.

Ps 59:16
But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress.

Ps 90:14
O satisfy us in the morning with Your lovingkindness, That we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Ps 92:2
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night,

Ps 130:6
My soul waits for the Lord More than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning.
Ps 143:8
Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.

Nessun commento: