sabato, ottobre 21, 2006

Robin returns to blogdom

I'm alive! But not only am I alive, I am also exceedingly happy. Why am I happy? Because the new computer came in and is allowing me online for more than 30 seconds at a time.
I have about 5 random, unconnected blog post ideas floating around in my head, so you might just see regular posting from me for a while :)

Until then, I leave you with this scripture. A beautiful mystery...

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4

~Robin <><

2 commenti:

Christain P. C. ha detto...

Sweet!

A dell XPS 2000 I presume?

the.swamp.celt

Robin ha detto...

It's a Dell Demension C531 with an Anthlon processer and opperates with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. :D
Answer your question? haha...

~Robin <><