I've been tagged. Yes, that is right, that random fact thread has made its way to me. For a moment I thought "This will be really boring...I don't think I even HAVE 5 random facts", then I remembered James saying that I might post it and tagging me. What could I do but agree?
Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Also leave a post on their Xanga to let these people know:
1. I don't like history, but my favorite hobby is historical re-enacting
2. I flee fiction books like the plague
3. I make up pet names for people (for example, I call Merisha "Varishka"(va-REESH-ka with a rolled "R")
4. I think that both food and sleep are overrated
5. I don't like tea or tea parties, but I work at a Tea Room and love it.
To quote James (I couldn't say it better myself, and I find myself in the same boat, with only a few variations):
"Ok..now I'm supposed to 'tag' 5 people to carry on this...um...lovely tradition. Do I know 5 other people? Most of them wouldn't even do it. Tiffiany might do it, so might Jessica. Christa probably wouldn't. Caleb might...but I'll do them all anyway.
McDonald's, consider yourself tagged!
Caleb, Jessica, Tiffiany and Christa. I also tag Shelby (since I need 5).