martedì, settembre 13, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Today we will return home to see what damage we might have sustained and to pack up some of our things (it's a good thing home is where the heart is...I'm never at my house!).
We are going out of town again, this time we will be searching out a job that has been offered to us in the Houston area. It looks pretty promising, but not by any means definite yet.
Your prayers for rather or not this is the direction for us to go in would be appreciated.

Hopefully I will see most of my readers in a few weeks when we return - hopefully with some answers on what our future holds.

Saluti!
~Robin <><

2 commenti:

James ha detto...

Hope the damage wasn't too bad.

You know we're praying for ya'll. I hope ya'll's path will be clear once you check it out.

I'll miss you guys if you do end up taking the job. I can't account for Matthew though, who (jokingly, mind you) said "I never liked them anyway."
:P

Your friend,
James

Robin ha detto...

James,
Thanks for the very kind comment.
Your prayers are felt, and we are thankful for them.

As for Matthew, he and his brother are strange cookies, but I like them anyway :)

~Robin <><