mercoledì, febbraio 01, 2006

I've been tagged....again.

7 Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
1. Go sky diving (I wanted Melissa and I to go for our 18th birthday, but she wouldn't hear of it)
2. Get married
3. Travel the world
4. Learn Italian
5. Become more proficient on all of my instruments
7. Memorize more books of the bible

7 Things I cannot do very well:
1. Find 7 things I can't do well (haha, just kidding)
2. Sight read music
3. Give people the benefit of the doubt
4. Sew. I sew, people laugh
5. Appreciate fiction books. I can't stand fiction, save the 4 I listed below
6. Play any sort of sport. Basketball, baseball, volleyball, - you name it, I can't play it
7. Play violin. A horrific sound, by all accounts

7 Top favorite movies:
I don't like movies. I've seen tons, but none of them really did much for me. I mean, there might be some that were okay or even good, but every time I write them down I think "you know, that really isn't worth mentioning". So, I've decided to change mine to "7 least favorite movies" (though this is FAR from exhaustive):
1. Gladiator
2. The Quiet Man
3. The Great Escape (though I liked the story, the soundtrack atrocious. It sounded like circus music the WHOLE time.)
4. Star Wars movies
5. My Fair Lady (or any other musical for that matter)
6. Peter Pan (especially the new one)
7. Finding Neverland

7 Things that I say often:
1. Hi! My name's Robin and I'll be serving you today. Can I get you started with something to drink?
2. You shall not surely die
3. What a trip
4. There you go
5. What's THAT supposed to mean?
6. On and on and on... (but they all make fun of the way I say "on". I say it more like a combination of "on" and "juan"- owwn. Whatever. Everyone here says "ahn".
7. Hey, Chickie (my pet name for my sister)

7 things that I would like in a husband:
1. Fears God
2. A strong leader: more stubborn than I am :)
3. Has a defined vision and purpose
4. Interacts well with people
5. Not given to tantrums (yeah, screaming people really freak me out)
6. Confident without being full of himself
7. Someone who loves children

7 of my favorite books/authors:
1. The Bible
2. R. C. Sproul Sr.'s work
3. Homemaking
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. The Giver
6. The Bronze Bow
7. Madman

7 people that I tag to write their 7x7's:
1. Farmer James (payback time)
2. Leah
3. The Swamp Celt
4. Shelby welby woo
5. Jeppy
6. Emmy
7. Christa (you haven't been tagged yet, have you?)

4 commenti:

James ha detto...

Robin,

This is how wars get started :P


Actually, I won't mind so much, I can get back at Ceri now...

Leah ha detto...

Well, I've posted my 7x7's. :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Robin ha detto...

Thank you, Leah! I had a very happy birthday. :)

~Robin <><

Robin ha detto...

I found darth bluejay's blog because she commented on my blog. I've met her once and know her through my cousin.