venerdì, ottobre 07, 2005

Ahh, the feeling of autumn!

Autumn is definitely in the air today, Ladies and Gentlemen!
I woke up at 3:30 this morning sneezing, sniffling and stuffed up...a sure sign of weather change. After two big glasses of water and two cups of steaming Echinacea tea, I felt infinitely better and decided to go back to sleep. When I woke up, lo and behold, it was cool outside! And not just slightly cool, mind you; it was cool enough for me to have to go inside and put on a sweater before returning back outdoors. It's quite heavenly.
God was so kind to give me some coolness during my last days in New Orleans...this shall be a wonderful way to remember my last week in Cajun Country.

Did I say one week? Ah yes, I had almost forgotten. The wonderful families from our new church in Texas are coming to move us on the fourteenth. That is very soon.
We have gotten rid of a TON of stuff, though. We're just about finished with the de-cluttering stage, which is the hardest part, so packing should be easy riding from here.

Saluti!
~Robin <><
The-cool-calm-and-collected-soon-to-be-Texan.

4 commenti:

Jessica McDonald ha detto...

It's goregous here as well...atleast for the moment it is. :D
Sunday is forecasted to be in the 80's again. *sigh* will the cold weather ever come to stay?
oh well, atleast we'll give you a WARM welcome. :D
We can't wait for y'all to come, Robin, dear. :D

Robin ha detto...

Jessica,
I love beautiful weather! It's another lovely day today. We're supposed to stay from the low 60s to the high 80s from now until the move...I'm hoping that it stays closer to the low 60s than the high 80s though!
Just think, soon it will be freezing cold every day and we will be counting down the days until warm weather!

Today we are one day closer to our reunion! :)

~Robin <><

Jessica McDonald ha detto...

Goody gumdrops! I can't wait!!

Too bad that you have to miss William's baptisim, though. :(

Robin ha detto...

Yes, we were very sad that we would miss it.
You shall have to tell us all about it...and make sure you take pictures of him in that adorable christening gown!

~Robin <><