lunedì, ottobre 03, 2005

Sold?

On Saturday, the day after we returned home from Mississippi, before most people knew we were moving, before most people even knew we were home, and long before we had a chance to put a "For Sale" sign in our front yard: someone found out through the grapevine that our house might be getting ready to be up for sale.
That person came to look at our house as soon as we gave them the okay. Today we found out that they definitely want it.

Could it be? Before it was even on the market, the first person we've ever shown it to wants it. And they not only want it, but they have the resources (because of some newly acquired inheritance money) to pay for it cash. No going through realtors, no going through mortgage companies...

It's not definite yet, mind you, but if they back out, we've got at least 1 other person who is really interested. If they fall through as well, the realtors are calling wanting us to list with them.
When I said that the house market was really hot right now, I didn't know it was quite this hot!

So, if this one goes through, they want it at the latest by the end of the month!
The pressure is on! I think I'll get back to packing up the Library now.

~Robin <><

1 commento:

Leah ha detto...

I can't believe this is all happening so fast! Your moving, I mean. I must confess your house selling quickly under the Katrina-circumstances doesn't completely surprise me. I hope the (would be) buyers appreciate it. I've had some good times there. :)